Rates & Insurance
- 60 min session: $215
- 45 min session $165
- 30 min session $110
- 90 min diagnostic evaluation session: $310
Advocate Aurora Health
I am unable to bill for Medicaid outside of Wisconsin. Unfortunately, states will not recognize an out-of-state provider, irrespective of licensing.
We are continually adding additional insurance providers as need dictates. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions of your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Does my plan cover telehealth services?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, does it apply to mental health services? If it does, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Do I have a copay for mental health services? If so, what is it?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. If your insurance provider is not listed I would be an out-of-network provider and you need to check the rate of reimbursement. I would require payment at the time of the service and provide you with a Superbill at the end of the month to present to your insurance company for reimbursement.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be billed directly for the fee set forth in the Practice Policy. Insurance will not pay for missed appointments.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!